Home & School Association
The Home and School Association (HSA) is a parent run organization established to promote a clear understanding of the mutual educational responsibilities of parents and teachers, transmit information between home, school, and the parish, and provide supplemental support to the school. The HSA respects and supports established school policies and procedures set forth by the School Board of Directors.
Who are the members of the HSA?
All parents and guardians of a child currently enrolled at RSPS are HSA members.
HSA Executive Board
The HSA Executive Board is made up of the following elected positions: President, Vice President, Room Parent Coordinator, Recording Secretary, Treasurer, Faculty Liaison, and Parish Liaisons from St. Paul and Church of the Resurrection. Details of these positions can be found in the bylaws.
The HSA Board meets once a month. Meeting dates and times are posted on the school calendar. All HSA members (parents of enrolled students) are encouraged to attend both the Executive Board and General Meetings. During the HSA Meetings, we plan and review events sponsored by the HSA, and discuss current issues at school.
To be qualified to sit on the HSA Board, you must have a child at the school and a working knowledge of your desired position.
2019-2020 HSA Executive Board
- President - Mrs. Maria Calvery
- Vice President - Mrs. Sarah Marian
- Second Vice-Presidents – Mrs. Ashley Mellott & Mrs. Jennifer Ford
- Treasurer - Mrs. Katie Huber
- Recording/Corresponding Secretary - Mrs. Lauren Shutz
- Principal – Mrs. Rosanna Rensberger
- Assistant Principal – Mrs. Tracy Underwood
HSA Special Liaisons
- Church of the Resurrection - Mrs. Kersten Reyes
- St. Paul Catholic Church - Mr. Michael Mayforth