Throughout the year, Resurrection-St. Paul School hosts a variety of fun events that raise money for the school. A few examples include:
Race for Education (June 8, 2021)
Designer Bag Bingo (May, 2021)
Annual Gala (March 21, 2020)
These events build community through social interaction with other parents and community members while supporting the great programs at Resurrection-St. Paul School! Events for 2020-2021 school year will be posted on our calendar and promoted on our website.
Scrip Gift Cards
What is Scrip?
Scrip is a popular fundraiser because you don’t have to sell anything! When you purchase Scrip, you are purchasing gift certificates and prepaid cards that are used just like cash. Use Scrip to purchase everyday expenses like gas, groceries, clothes, meals, and other essentials. With every purchase, you earn money for RSPS and your family.
How does it work?
Great Lakes Scrip Center is a company that purchases large amounts of gift cards from grocery stores, department stores, restaurants, and other retailers. Because the cards are bought in bulk, the participating retailers (over 500 retailers) offer a substantial discount to Great Lakes Scrip Center when purchased. Families buy cards at full value. The discount – some up to 20% of face value, is then rebated back to the school. The rebated money is split 50/50 between you and RSPS.
Orders placed by noon on Monday will be sent home via kid mail (or can be picked up) on that Friday.
How does it work?
- Enroll today via www.shopwithscrip.com. (Please email Mrs. Sharon Tornatore at email@example.com for the RSPS enrollment code to create a family account using a log in and password of your choice.)
- Place your order prior to noon each Monday
- Send your check payment to the school marked Scrip (online payment is available through Scrip)
- Receive your order via kid mail on Fridays
- Your first order earns you 1 volunteer hour
- For every additional $100 spent, you receive 1/2 volunteer hour (Family is responsible for tracking)
- Rebates are paid out to families in July
- Rebate amounts less than $5 will revert to the school as a donation
Register your Martins BonusCard for our school each year. Click the Designate Your School tab (School ID #02556).
Simply give the cashier our school ID code at checkout and your card will be linked (School ID #2602).
When purchasing products at the store, give our school rewards number: 70046541.
Amazon Smile https://smile.amazon.com/ch/52...
Box Tops for Education
Because of the efforts of our community, Box Tops for Education has averaged over $2,000 per year in earnings. With your help our school can earn more. Box Tops are now offering a digital feature. Participating brands are starting to change their packaging from a traditional Box Tops clip to the new Box Top label. The label enables you to use the Box Tops app to scan your receipt. The app will find participating products purchased at any store and instantly add cash to your school's earning online. You can even earn when shopping online by forwarding your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org