At Resurrection-St. Paul School, faith formation is integrated into the daily, weekly, and monthly curriculum with the following programs:
- Mission Thursday: Every Thursday's religion class is dedicated to the Gospel reading for the upcoming weekend. Students practice a guided meditation.
- Mary Backpacks: A backpack containing a statue of Mary, a journal, rosary beads, and family prayer guide on the rosary is passed around to all students in Pre-K to grade 2. Students journal about their week with Mary in their home.
- Monthly Mass: Each month a different grade plans and leads participation for the Mass.
- Holy Days of Obligation: The school with gather for Mass during Holy Days of Obligation in addition to our Monthly Mass.
- Stations of the Cross: We are blessed to have a beautiful outdoor Stations of the Cross area for students to visit and enjoy. Classes often walk this area in Religion class during Lent.
- Prayer Services: Throughout the year, students plan and lead various school wide prayer services.
- Vocations Cross: Each year we design a "Vocations Cross" that reflects our school theme. Each month a different class holds the cross and prays a special intention for our Vocations.
- Retreats: Our 6th and 7th graders attend a retreat annually and our 8th graders attend two retreats during their final year.